Since the safety and security of our guests and team members is our highest priority, we are closely following the guidelines and recommendations of Health Ministry of Georgia.
Hotel facilities’ cleanliness
We introduced a new standard of hotel cleanliness and upgraded our protocols for our guests’ safer stay.
• In public spaces (including lobbies, public bathrooms, elevators, etc.), all surfaces are cleaned with hotel-grade disinfectants and frequency of cleaning is increased.
• Extra disinfection of guest rooms
• Enhanced cleaning of fitness centers and other facilities
F&B outlets’ cleanliness and protocols
• Food and beverage service is in accordance with current food safety recommendations
• There are strengthened cleaning procedures in common areas (including in toilets, corridors, halls and in elevators). All the areas are cleaned every two hours.
• Printed single-use menus are used in every outlet
• Tables are distanced two-meters apart in closed and open dining areas
• We promote table reservations and non-cash payments
We are currently working on enhancing cleaning technologies and standards to make your stay perfectly safe and enjoyable.